Enterprise Singapore (ESG) champions enterprise development and works with committed companies to build capabilities, innovate and internationalise. As more companies go global, the demand for talent who can work in international markets has been growing. The SkillsFuture Study Award for International Business enables recipients to embark on careers with global responsibilities. It also provides opportunities to deepen essential skill-sets to navigate and overcome the complexity of overseas markets. Recipients will also gain exposure in learning how to manage and lead international teams and project effectively.
ESG welcomes businesses and employees who want to become the next generation of International Business leaders, to drive the overseas growth of your company.
- Singaporeans with minimum 3 years of working experience
- Committed to deepen skills in Internationalisation
- Relevance of course to current corporate role or future role
- Individual applicants who are unable to provide employers' input will be asked for more information to aid in the assessment on the application of learning to their desired international corporate roles.
- Employers' input will form part of our evaluation and should include how the nominees will apply the learning from the course to their current and future job roles in driving the company's overseas growth strategies.
- Must not have completed course of study at the point of application
- Not a previous recipient of any SkillsFuture Study Award
Note: Only applicants who have been accepted into the courses listed below will be considered.
|Training Provider||Course Programme Listing||Period (Dates)|
|INSEAD, The Business School for the World||Asian International Executive Programme
||18 Jun 2018 - 29 Jun 2018|
|International Management in Asia Pacific
||26 Nov 2018 - 30 Nov 2018|
|NTU, Nanyang Technopreneurship Center||Digital Economy Innovation Immersion Programme
||22 May 2018 - 29 Jun 2018|
|NTU, Nanyang Business School||SME @ Nanyang Leadership Programme
||Jun 2018 - Sep 2018|
|12 Sep 2018 - 14 Sep 2018|
|NTU, Nanyang Business School Partner: Indian School of Business (ISB), India||Emerging Market Series: Discovering India||2018|
|NUS, National University of Singapore||Merger and Acquisition
||30 Jul 2018 - 3 Aug 2018|
|Standford-NUS Executive Programme in International Management
||25 Aug 2018 - 8 Sep 2018|
| Managing Cross-Border Trade and Value Chains in SEA
||11 Mar 2019 - 14 Mar 2019|
|SIM, Global Education|| MSc International Busines
||8 Oct 2018 - 30 Sep 2019|
|SMU, Singapore Management University||Global Supply Chain Management Programme
Application Process and Evaluation Process
Application Period and Evaluation Process
|2018-01||Apr - Jun 2018|
|2018-02||Jul - Sep 2018|
|2018-03||Oct - Dec 2018|
|2018-04||Jan - Mar 2019|
*Completed applications should be submitted by the last day of the course. Successful applicants are to commence their approved course within one year from the date of application.
- Only applications which reach us before the course ends will be accepted for evaluation.
- Evaluation of applications may take about approximately 6 to 8 weeks after that respective application closing dates. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.