SkillsFuture Work-Study Programmes
SkillsFuture Work-Study Programmes provide opportunities for Singaporeans to pursue a work-study pathway from the Diploma to Post-Graduate and Degree levels offered by the Institutes of Higher Learning (IHLs) and private providers appointed by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), as well as the industry.
Under the SkillsFuture Work-Study Programmes, students will undergo a combination of classroom training conducted by IHLs/appointed private providers and structured on-the-job training with a company. This facilitates a stronger linkage between the curriculum taught in school and the needs of the workplace and industry.
To provide greater clarity on the opportunities for individuals within the work-study pathway, MOE and SSG have categorised the various work-study programmes based on the intended target audience, as follows:
- SkillsFuture Work-Study Diploma (WSDip) targeted at ITE graduates
- SkillsFuture Work-Study Post-Diploma (WSPostDip) targeted at Polytechnic graduates
- SkillsFuture Work-Study Degree (WSDeg) targeted at Polytechnic and A Levels graduates
- SkillsFuture Work-Study Post-Graduate (WSPostGrad) targeted at University graduates
- SkillsFuture Work-Study Certificate (WSCert) for all other work-study programmes